Required fields are marked with asterisks (*)

Tenant's Complaint Form

You can record your complaint by:

  • Writing a letter
  • Filling out this form

Complaints can be submitted to our office by:

  • Completing this form
  • Sending a fax to 613-938-6280
  • Sending an e-mail to
  • Forwarding your letter to 1916 Pitt Street, Unit 11, Cornwall, ON K6J 5H3
Were the police called?
Have you tried to resolve the issue(s) yourself?

Declaration: I understand that due to confidentiality, and in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and/or Personal Information and Protection of Electronic Documents Act, the City of Cornwall, Housing Services Division may not be at liberty to discuss the actions taken as a result of this complaint.  I understand that various staff may be consulted in order to resolve my concerns.  Personal information on this form is being collected pursuant to the Housing Services Act, 2011, S.O. 2011, c.6, Sched 1. and will only be used for the purposes of compliant resolution.

phone icon Contact Us